TENSOR Aircraft is the only aircraft that meets all the technical requirements for a high performance aircraft suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Short take-off and landing (XSTOL / VTOL)
- Meaningful payload and range
- High availability (short maintenance times and low maintenance costs, operation in difficult weather conditions, safe to fly)
- Low operating costs
- Operational envelope (speed, altitude, temperature, endurance, noise)
- Certification requirements
NEWLY DEVELOPED TECHNOLOGY FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY
The propeller is only responsible for forward thrust. CFD analysis and fuselage optimization have been performed, allowing a mostly laminar flow into the propeller. As a result, the system is more efficient and noticeably quieter.
At higher speeds the wing provides up to 30% lift and therefore reduces drag on the rotor which enables the aircraft to reach speeds of more than 200km/h.
Our rotor system uses the energy from the air stream to drive the rotor. The rotor is not driven by the engine, rather independent, and therefore extremely safe.
TENSOR WAS DESIGNED BY USING STATE-OF-THE-ART AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY
SUPERIOR AND PATENTED ROTOR BLADE DESIGN
Extremely safe due to autorotation, independent of the engine.
Significantly quieter than helicopters or multicopters.
30% more efficient compared to existing autorotation rotors.